About our Mental Health Awarenesss Training:
Particularly suitable for front-line staff, and/ or anyone wishing to improve their knowledge of mental health conditions, this three hour course covers the impact of stress, anxiety, depression, and more.
Learning takes place through a mixture of group activities, presentations and discussions; the aims of which are to:
- Improve staff members knowledge of different conditions and their causes, including coping mechanisms.
- Raise awareness of the impact that different conditions might have on the individual at work.
- Build the confidence of staff when responding to someone in distress or supporting a colleague.
Why Train with MINDFUL EMPLOYER?
As a provider of specialist workplace mental health services, we have a proven track record of working positively with people who have experience of mental ill-health. This enables us to provide you with high quality, professional training, whilst allowing for our facilitators to further assist you in your learning by drawing on their wider experience to effectively, and appropriately answer any mental health related questions and/ or concerns that you or a colleague might have.
Other reasons to choose MINDFUL EMPLOYER include:
- Nationally recognised for workplace mental health.
- 18+ Years of dedicated service.
- 2,000+ Businesses supported.
Suitable for those aged 16 years or over, MINDFUL EMPLOYER offers you the opportunity to book the full course for a group of between 6 and 16 employees. To make a group booking, please get in touch with us to discuss this further.
HAVE A QUESTION?