About our Being Resilient Training:
Resilience is recognised as an essential skill in the workplace helping people to thrive in challenging and demanding environments. Designed for staff of any level, this course covers the impacts of stress before discussing practical ways to build our resilience against the challenges of day-to-day life.
Learning takes place through a mixture of group activities, presentations and discussions; the aims of which are to:
- To develop staff members knowledge and understanding around issues of stress, wellbeing and resilience.
- To provide practical advice and support to help staff to improve or maintain their mental wellbeing.
- To increase awareness of the support available for staff with regards to their mental wellbeing.
Why Train with MINDFUL EMPLOYER?
As a provider of specialist workplace mental health services, we have a proven track record of working positively with people who have experience of mental ill-health. This enables us to provide you with high quality, professional training, whilst allowing for our facilitators to further assist you in your learning by drawing on their wider experience to effectively, and appropriately answer any mental health related questions and/ or concerns that you or a colleague might have.
"I found the session was interactive, informative, engaging and well presented. It was really useful to share experiences with my colleagues and to develop new ways of managing the day-to-day challenges we face"
- September 2021
Other reasons to choose MINDFUL EMPLOYER include:
- Nationally recognised for workplace mental health.
- 18+ Years of dedicated service.
- 2,000+ Businesses supported.
Suitable for those aged 16 years or over, MINDFUL EMPLOYER offers you the opportunity to book the full course for a group of between 6 and 16 employees. To make a group booking, please get in touch with us to discuss this further.
HAVE A QUESTION?